Meet “Gladys Friday” she is always…”glad it’s Friday!”
In fact, everyday is a Friday for Gladys. She makes a party wherever she is.
Her mission statement: “Make’em laugh”
- “Fun-shine” provided by “Gladys Friday”
- Healthcare Comedienne
- “Laughter is like a medicine” and “Gladys Friday” will deliver a large dose as she presents “Health, Hope, & Humor”
Gladys Friday – Stand Up (while you still can) Healthcare Comedy will keep her audience in “stitches!” She is always “cutting up”…..she works for surgeons!
Gladys has been in healthcare over 30 years and she TELLS ALL about the people she has met along the way. In keeping with HIPAA compliance, some names have been changed to protect the innocent. A few of her characters include but are not limited to (she don’t wanna give ’em all away):
- Dr. Ben Dover & Dr. Phil Betta – (her bosses)
- Miss Understanding
- Shirley Knott
- May B. Later
- Benny Fitz
Continuing compliance, she must also have proper consent forms signed prior to “certain procedures” as she shares with her audience. Her guests are encouraged to participate as she walks them through from the “prepping of the patient” to the financial forms.
She gets the message across, using lots of humor, as she refers to it as “thurpy.” People do not forget “Gladys Friday.” They use the names to name their co-workers and friends long after “Gladys Friday” has left the building.
Her hilarious stories with her unique Southern personality include:
- The patient that came into the office and requested his autopsy report:
He had to “WAIT A WHILE” on that one, it wasn’t quite ready!
- The lady that left the foil on the suppository:
She can never get through airport security again.
Applause for Gladys Friday:
- “Gladys Friday is wonderful, she is hilarious, she kept everyone’s attention and left us with a great attitude!”
- “Gladys Friday is a great speaker…please have her come back! Gladys we will miss you!”
- “Go get Gladys!” That’s what I will be saying after she leaves. This was wonderful!”
- “Gladys makes work FUN, she makes everything fun…..I love her songs…oh yeah and the forms!”
Contact Gladys Friday:
[wpforms id=”48″ title=”false” description=”false”]